We Want To Hear From You!

Please feel free to express your thoughts, stories or experiences about Bob!

Just click on the blue link below, labeled "Post a Comment" and a box will open up.  You can leave your thoughts there.

Alternatively, you can email us at bill.cutcost@gmail.com

Or write to us at:

The Wards
14506 Decker Dr.
Magnolia, TX 77355

Thanks, and feel free to share your memories with us!

Comments

  1. Bob was the best second dad a girl could ever have. I love him with all my heart and can't wait for the day to welcome him back. Kimi Ann Ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reminiscing about about Bob, it takes me back to Melrose Congregation. This is when I first met him and his beautiful family. As a young person I chose Bob as my Spiritual Brother (elder) to go to for help and guidance. His kind face, warm smile and loving patience were such appealing qualities. You are dearly missed. I eagerly look forward to being in your company again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wards: My father told me of dear Brother Wards passing, I was really saddened to hear. I was privileged to get to know him during the construction of the Tomball KH. What a friendly and loving brother, and I have always had great respect for the Ward Family he raised. I look forward to the fulfillment of 1 Cor 15:26 and welcoming him back. Please accept my condolences and greetings from the ABC Islands, perhaps I may bump into some of you during the International Convention in Houston next year. Your brother, Shane Offenburger – sgoffenburger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, it is to know Jehovah’s purpose to bring back those faithful ones like Bob. Job was inspired to say Jehovah actually yearns to bring back the dead. Job 14:15
    He has both the power and desire to do this. What happy reunions we will have soon.Please accept my condolences and love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment